CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Warehouse Specialist (Top Secret clearance required) in Quantico, Virginia
Warehouse Specialist (Top Secret clearance required)
CGI-experience the commitment
Find similar career opportunities
City:Quantico, Virginia, United States
Employment Type:Full Time
CGI Federal is seeking a Warehouse Specialist to support FBI in Quantico, VA.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Verifying materials (or merchandise) against receiving documents, noting and reporting discrepancies and obvious damages,
• Routing materials to prescribed storage locations;
• Storing, stacking, or palletizing materials in accordance with prescribed storage methods,
• Rearranging and taking inventory of stored materials,
• Examining stored materials and reporting deterioration and damage, removing material from storage and preparing it for shipment.
This worker may operate hand or power trucks in performing warehousing duties.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Knowledge of the use of dollies, furniture movers, safe movers
• Knowledge of the use of manual pallet jacks
• Basic material handling skills (customer assistance, packing boxes, stocking supplies)
• Able to lift minimum of 50 lbs
• Must possesses valid Driver’s License
• Knowledge of Shipping and Receiving processes
• Knowledge of the use of electric pallet jacks and fork lifts (to adhere to certification)
• Knowledge of US Mail delivery and mail sorting (both Fed Ex mail and United States Postal Service (USPS))
• Experience in shipment receiving operations involving freight trucks
• Experience in package and freight deliveries
• Knowledge of proper staging of inbound freight and packages
• Able to operate in various vehicles (box truck, pickup truck, van, SUV, etc.)
• Must have 2-5 years experience as a Warehouse Specialist, Supply Technician or other related experience.
• Ability to successfully complete the CGI Background Investigation to include; 50 state criminal, education and employment. Successfully complete a credit and/or driving records checks may be conducted if required by the contract for continued employment.
• Must possess an active Top Secret clearance
• The ability to work in various and changing weather conditions. Physical activities to include walking, lifting and bending over.
• Must possess a High School diploma or equivalent
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
Have you been referred by a CGI Member for this position?* Yes No
CGI member’s email (@cgi.com) *
I agree to allow CGI to contact the CGI member who referred me to obtain additional information about my application and to confirm my referral. *
* This field is required.
CGI is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and to compliance with US laws and regulations. Click here at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEOPolicy-Signed2017.pdf to access our US EEO/Affirmative action policy.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
EPPA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf
FMLA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf
Consolidated EEO Is The Law at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEO_Poster.pdf
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at http://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.