CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Agile Coach in Raleigh, North Carolina
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Category: Project Management
City: Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Position ID: J1120-2258
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
We are looking for a highly motivated and dynamic Agile Coach who will be working with large team on Agile transformation, Coaching and training on SAFe Agile skills.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Overall 10 + IT experience with at least 5+ into:
· Establish strategy and approach to transform customer software development from a traditional SDLC methodology to Agile methodology.
· Manage the development and execution plan for the transformation to Agile methodology, including development of processes, templates, artifacts, training materials, and lessons-learned.
· Developing Agile software engineering and management best practices, metrics, and audit practice
· Manage corporate wide Agile software engineering processes across customer organization.
· Conduct Scrum team training, scrum of scrums, PI planning sessions, retrospective workshops, and Lean software development workshops for infrastructure teams.
· Establish Agile PMO function and an architectural recommendation review function.
· Develop Agile/Scrum processes, including analysis of existing processes, elicitation of requirements from subject matter experts, and application of industry best practices and standards.
· Maintain an in-depth knowledge of customer’s lifecycles, standards, and supporting processes and practices.
· Serves as liaison between Agile Center of Excellence, systems and product teams by disseminating best practices and lessons learned for continuous improvement
· Demonstrates strong presentation, facilitation and written communication skills
· Demonstrates strong ability to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the senior technical customers on a daily basis.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Certified SPC4.0 and above
· Minimum of 4 years of experience in leading/coaching large Agile programs and projects, including extensive experience in leading software development and system deployments.
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in supporting an enterprise wide Agile transformation.
· Minimum of 2 year of experience in conducting Agile team training.
· Ability to work with technical legacy systems and associated component functionalities.
· Experience with enterprise architecture, application planning, and deployment.
· Experience managing efforts to prepare life cycle documents, including Use Cases, Requirements System Design Alternatives, System Development Plans, Detailed Design Specifications, and Implementation Plans.
Required Skills –
Agile Coach, Agile Transformation, SAFe SPC4 Certified
Skill Set Years of Experience Proficiency Level
Agile Coach 5+ Advanced
Agile Transformation 5+ Advanced
SAFe SPC4 3+ Advanced
Healthcare 1+ Moderate
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.