Help Desk Shift Lead - Senior
Help Desk Shift Lead - Senior
Category: Service Desk / End User Services
Main location: United States, Remote
Position ID: J0224-0201
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI is seeking a Help Desk Shift Lead to join our hard-working team! We take an innovative approach to supporting our clients, working side-by-side while using emerging technologies.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
This position is responsible for the delivery of superior customer service by ensuring calls and emails are answered effectively and efficiently throughout the day.
The primary functions of this role are supervising overall call traffic, processing incoming calls, resolving Tier 1 /2 calls and emails, when required escalate calls to Tier 3, dispatching supervisory calls, assisting Customer Services Representatives (CSR) with any client related questions, and ensuring the CSR’s adherence to schedules, policies, and procedures.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 5 years’ experience in customer service, 3 years in a leadership role
• Experience with ServiceNow and knowledge of using a ticketing system.
• Requires prior Help Desk or customer service experience and knowledge of Government programs.
• Communicate successfully by telephone and e-mail and with users, including telephone etiquette, courtesy, handling difficult callers, and writing skill.
• Instructing Team on daily reports and issues.
• Responsible for ensuring team compliance with company rules, regulations regarding customer support and SLA’s.
• Communicate with Management regarding any absences/tardiness pertaining to agent’s schedule.
• Prepare reports on tickets within Tier 2 and Tier 3 for Help Desk Management.
• Participate in the interview process, training, and development of newly hired staff.
• Monitors Teams/CSR’s for quality and training purposes during down times.
• Coordinate all IT requirements, support, and repairs for help desk with IT.
• Configure and maintain AWS Amazon Connect phone distributions system.
• Update and maintain Automated Call Distribution (ACD) System call script.
• Monitors call traffic and makes adjustments based on call volume.
• Checks Dashboard for performance inconsistency with CSRs.
• Prepare and Audit team productivity reports and timesheet to ensure accuracy.
• Checks emails and sends broadcast with any new notifications.
• Assist Quality and Training with coaching and feedback when necessary.
• Develop and maintain necessary content/scripts to support government client Tier 1 Business Help Desk function.
• Assist Tier 1 and Tier 2 CSRs with questions/answers.
• Actively writes and updates knowledge base.
• Reviews new and updated tickets with Reps (one-on-one).
• Makes minor changes to schedules, as needed.
• Ensures compliance with policies and procedures with periodic Quality checks.
• Define and document the Daily Operating Procedures for the Operations Help Desk.
• Performs other related duties and special projects as requested.
CGI Federal anticipates accepting applications for this position through 4/30/2024.
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to: skill set level, experience and training, and licensure and certifications. CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is between $54,200- $126,600
This position is remote and can sit anywhere within the U.S.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive compensation
• Comprehensive insurance options
• Matching contributions through the 401(k) plan and the share purchase plan
• Paid time off for vacation, holidays, and sick time
• Paid parental leave
• Learning opportunities and tuition assistance
Member assistance and wellness programs
Customer Service & Support
Help Desk/IT Services
MS Remote Desktop Services
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, height, weight, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the Position ID of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a Position ID will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Clickhere (https://cgi-veterans.jobs/) to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.