CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Lead Production Support Analyst in Reston, Virginia
Lead Production Support Analyst
Find similar career opportunities
Lead Production Support Analyst
Category: Project Management
City: Reston, Virginia, United States
Position ID: J0219-0441
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI has an immediate need for a Lead Production Support Analyst to join our financial services team in Reston, VA. This is an exciting full-time opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting production systems for one of the largest leaders in the secondary mortgage industry. Our long-term, trusted relationship with this client has resulted in a stable and innovative work environment.
This is the chance to further advance your career. Why?
• We partner with 15 of the top 20 banks globally, and our top 10 banking clients have worked with us for an average of 26 years!
• Full-time opportunity to become a member of a stable, growing organization with over $8.5 billion+ in annual revenue
• We have over 73,000+ CGI Members in 40 countries and over 5k+ loyal Clients who are leveraging our end-to-end services across the globe
• We offer a competitive total compensation package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid vacation, and much more – and all CGI benefits begin on your first day of employment!
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The Lead Production Support Analyst will plan, perform, and manage low to medium complexity production support tasks and activities which require deep subject matter knowledge of business processes or specific applications in addition to knowledge regarding general application and infrastructure support (incident, change, problem management, controls, monitoring production processing) and ITIL framework.
• Works on planning and execution of change, problem, incidents, production processes, controls and service requests
• May create and develop software solutions to application errors reported
• Escalates unresolved issues to proper personnel.
• Provides mid-level to senior-level end-user support, which may include: providing systems administration assistance, coordinating stakeholder discussions, updating user documentation or conducting training.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 3-5 years or experience in a leadership role
• Must be proactive in reaching out to stakeholders
• Must be proactive in driving solutions
• 5-7 years of experience in providing support for Java, Oracle, or custom applications on a UNIX platform.
• 3 - 5+ years’ experience with UNIX and SQL. Experience with Autosys or similar product.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to troubleshoot complex issues
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good organization and communication skills. Strong aptitude for attention to details.
• Knowledge of PC usage and related software packages (e.g. outlook, browsers, SharePoint, Office Suite)
• Experience with general application and infrastructure support (incident, change, problem management, controls, monitoring production processing), ITIL framework, industry delivery and support standards and processes, knowledge management systems, and ITSM tools
• Subject matter expertise in general application and infrastructure support (incident, change, problem management, controls, monitoring production processing) and ITIL framework, knowledge management system, contract metrics and SLAs, Remedy, Service Now and OPSPortal
• Subject matter expertise in a broad array of specialized areas such as infrastructure systems, enterprise applications such as autosys, monitoring tools, databases, information security tools, middleware, messaging, commercial cloud tools, etc
• Subject matter expertise in application support and business operations in banking and financial services supporting functions such as trading, payments, prime brokerage, mortgage processing etc.
Education and Experience Requirements
Minimum of an Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Engineering or related field
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.