CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Momentum Functional Upgrade Lead in Rockville, Maryland
Momentum Functional Upgrade Lead
CGI-experience the commitment
Find similar career opportunities
City:Rockville, Maryland, United States
Employment Type:Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI is looking for a Senior/Lead Business Analyst to support a client’s Momentum Upgrade in Rockville, MD.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Manage/Lead the Momentum Functional Upgrade Team members (on-site and remote) and support the client’s Momentum Upgrade project.
• Conduct and directly support the various phases of the upgrade, including preparing for and leading business process re-design sessions, GAP analysis, design/configuration, system and user acceptance testing, and end-user training
• Mentor and provide guidance and support to the Functional team.
• Support the Project Manager and other team leads with the Momentum Upgrade through multiple phases of the project, including business process impacts analysis, system and user acceptance testing, and training.
• Conduct/Lead status meetings with the CGI team and/or client on a frequent basis to provide a thorough status of the project, including risks/issues and updates on the project schedule
• Ensure the Momentum Upgrade tasks are within the scope of the project, being completed by the team on time, and communicate the appropriate status, including risks/issues, to the Project Manager on a regular basis
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• A Bachelor's Degree is required with at least 5 years of Momentum Core Financials experience
• Experience creating and managing Microsoft Project Schedules w/ resources, as well as providing weekly schedule updates to senior leadership, both internally and to the customer
• Strong understanding of SDLC and prior experience doing upgrade/implementation work
• Previous leadership roles either as a Functional Lead or significant task management/leadership experience
• Strong communication (written and verbal) skills are required and must be able to interface well with the end-users and client up to senior management levels.
• Ability to multi-task, manage team member and client expectations appropriately
• Experience working across different CGI teams (Functional, Technical, MCR, MTS, PSG, etc.) and organizations (ex. GIS or other BUs) within CGI is a definite plus.
• Strong SQL querying and scripting skills/experience
• Due to the nature of this government contract US Citizenship required
Hands-on O&M or product support experience with Momentum Core Financials, particularly in areas of Budget, GL, Credit Card, Travel Accounting, Accounts Receivable, and Accounts Payable highly desired.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
- Momentum Financials
Have you been referred by a CGI Member for this position?* Yes No
CGI member’s email (@cgi.com) *
I agree to allow CGI to contact the CGI member who referred me to obtain additional information about my application and to confirm my referral. *
* This field is required.
CGI is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and to compliance with US laws and regulations. Click here at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEOPolicy-Signed2017.pdf to access our US EEO/Affirmative action policy.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
EPPA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf
FMLA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf
Consolidated EEO Is The Law at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEO_Poster.pdf
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at http://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.