CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Agile Coach in Rosslyn, Virginia
- Log in
Find similar career opportunities
Category: Project Management
City: Rosslyn, Virginia, United States
Position ID: J1020-2335
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
This is an exciting full-time opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment with a team of passionate technologists. We take an innovative approach to supporting our client, working side-by-side in an agile environment using emerging technologies. As a solution builder, you will be working to support the client’s mission and goals of building an enterprise analytics platform.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Responsible for the implementation of agile practices in CTO by training staff, facilitating scaled-agile coordinating between teams, and monitoring CTO’s progress towards rapid, responsive and responsible product development and delivery.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or equivalent combination of education and experience
• An interim Secret clearance is required to begin working onsite with our client, and a Secret clearance must be maintained throughout the project duration. Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required
• Experience Implementing Agile, DevOps frameworks as well as providing training/ workshops as needed
• Minimum of three years of experience evaluating and assessing team performance relative to Agile principles, evaluating and assessing existing Agile processes, ceremonies, techniques and methods in the spirit of continuous improvement, value delivery, and establishment of Agile standards and best practices
• A minimum of seven years of experience working in IT software development
• A minimum of five years of recent experience as an Agile team coach for multiple software development teams
• Solid experience with multiple implementations of Agile, such as Scrum, Kanban, etc.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Knowledgeable about technical practices involved in the project delivery, test processes/ automation including CI/CD, user stories, unit testing, etc.
• Familiar with software development life cycle, professional software development behavior (pair programming, continuous integration, clean code, refactoring, etc.
• Experience with at least one tracking tool like JIRA and/or MS DEVOPS
• Certified in Agile
• DevOps training or experience preferred
Agile & DevOps
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.