ERP Technical Analyst
ERP Technical Analyst
Main location: United States, California, Sacramento
Position ID: J0224-0618
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
U.S. - The best version of me
We are seeking an entry level ERP Technical Analyst to join our CGI in providing support to our technical and development team leads.
Come join an incredible team starting a large complex project! You will be surrounded by CGI experts to bring a new solution to our client on a fast-paced schedule.
This position is located in our Sacramento, CA office with work performed at client site in Carson City; however, a hybrid working model is acceptable. You will be required to be at client site 1-2 x per month, therefore you must be able to travel to Carson City, Nevada and work PST hours as per the project guidelines.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Provide development and configuration support for our ERP Implementation project.
Responsible for daily tasks and activities that may include:
• Analyze requirements for impact to technical environments
• Work at direction of Team Leads to aid in analyst activities needed.
• Support Technical Team Leads in various areas, which could include interfaces, reports, and conversion efforts.
• May be asked to support meetings, client requests, requirements reviews, and documentation as part of the Technical team.
Documentation / Tracking:
• Creation, review and/or maintain documentation for Tech Team deliverables and/or work products
• Use Jira for project tracking, updates, progress of tech team activities
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including business analysts, quality assurance, and project managers.
• Participate in team meetings to discuss project progress and address challenges.
• Effectively communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Provide regular updates on project progress and challenges.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
To be successful in this role, we are looking for:
• Capability to fulfill the responsibilities and expectations listed above
• Self-starter, focused, competent
• Someone who can take direction and complete tasks, with reviews along the way, successfully
• Excellent communicators – questioning and listening for clarity and understanding
• Individuals who follow through quickly and efficiently
• Have the competencies and abilities listed below
Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point - 0-2 years
Analysis skills - 0-2 years
Technical competency 0-2 years
Minimum Degree: Bachelor's degree
“CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to skill set, level, experience, relevant training, and licensure and certifications. To support the ability to reward for merit-based performance, CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range for this role in the U.S. is $54,400 - $89,700."
CGI anticipates accepting applications for this position through March 1, 2024.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, height, weight, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the Position ID of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a Position ID will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Clickhere (https://cgi-veterans.jobs/) to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.