Infrastructure Service Delivery Manager
Salt Lake City, UT
Infrastructure Service Delivery Manager
Category: Project Management
Main location: United States, Utah, Salt Lake City
Position ID: J1123-0094
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
U.S. - The best version of me
We are seeking an Infrastructure Service Delivery Manager to join our CGI team in Salt Lake City, UT in support of our global mining client!
You will provide project-related management for Infrastructure projects and be responsible for using Project Management Methodology to manage all phases of the IT Infrastructure build-out lifecycle, while being accountable for all aspects of each project's success.
Manage a team of Project Managers across the client site and be responsible for day-to-day operations, client management, team supervision and ensure dedication.
Involves resolving issues, managing resources, coordinating projects, and collaborating with internal/external representatives.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
How you'll make an impact
• Plans, monitors, and reports on project status and performance data to management and collaborators. Participate in safety audit, collaborator conflict resolution and avoidance to ensure efficient productivity and completion of projects.
• Coordinate and supervise all Infrastructure Implementation activities.
• Develop execution plans/schedules, Ensure frequent communication with key project individuals and vendors.
• Meeting coordination and conference room reservations & set-up, as needed. If necessary, attend meetings for taking minutes and documenting other information.
• Managing workload – prioritizing work and ensuring deadlines are met.
• Special duties and projects, as assigned or necessary
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
What you'll bring
• 8-10 years of IT Infrastructure project management experience, 3+ years of supervisory experience leading 5+ Project Managers/Business Analysts/Network Engineers
• Being able to work in person onsite.
• Must have worked in light industrial/Engineering/Construction project management.
• Ability to drive prioritization, schedule, and budget.
• Collaborator management and good communication skills
• Coordinate with hardware/software/network/EPC vendors
• Good with MS-office and MS-Project Tools
• Mostly work from office, but ability to work in construction/hazardous area on need basis.
• 7+ years of deep technical IS&T infrastructure technical experience.
• 7+ years of solid project management experience, PMI waterfall methodology, with demonstrable ability to create & manage their own scope, budget, and schedule.
• Solid Construction/ mining, heavy industry experience willing to wear Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) on mine sites and go underground too.
• Demonstrated Risk and Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) competence in projects.
• PMP certified or formal education in Project Management
Desired qualifications/non-essential skills:
• Program Management experience and leading all aspects of large constructions projects.
• Underground Mining knowledge (Technical & Operations)
• IT Solution architecture working knowledge, i.e., CompTIA certified, A+, Project +, ITF• Business Analysis experience, analyzing data and creating large scope of documents.
• Major projects experience, particularity with Study phases (feasibility study work), creating detailed Scopes of work and resourcing plans.
“CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to skill set, level, experience, relevant training, and licensure and certifications. To support the ability to reward for merit-based performance, CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range for this role in the U.S. is $94,500 - $213,800.”
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, height, weight, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the Position ID of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a Position ID will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Clickhere (https://cgi-veterans.jobs/) to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.