CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Director - IT Commercial Sales (D365 ERP Solutions) in San Diego, California
Director - IT Commercial Sales (D365 ERP Solutions)
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Director - IT Commercial Sales (D365 ERP Solutions)
Category: Leadership and Management Roles
City: San Diego, California, United States
Position ID: J0221-2029
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI is seeking a Director of IT Commercial Sales for Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP solutions! You will have the responsibility to win new accounts and grow existing accounts in the San Diego Commercial Sector. You will also serve as the Chief Solution Architect for Dynamics 365 F&O engagements with responsibility for providing delivery oversight for a portfolio of accounts.
The opportunity requires experience with digital transformation technologies and solutions and existing relationships within the San Diego commercial market! You must currently live in the San Diego County area or be willing to relocate once pandemic restrictions are eased. Relocation assistance will be considered.
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve. Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you! We are one of the few end-to-end consulting firms with the scale, reach, capabilities and commitment to meet clients’ enterprise digital transformation needs. Our 77,500 consultants and professionals work side-by-side with clients in 10 industries across more than 400 locations worldwide.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our benefits package includes multiple medical, dental, & vision options, both a Shared Purchase Plan (SPP) for CGI stocks and a 401(k) plan, PTO, ,as well as, numerous other life style benefits. CGI also provides unlimited sick leave!
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Act as Chief Solution Architect for D365 F&O implementations; guiding and directing functional team leads on complex engagements.
• Leverage your professional and personal network to introduce CGI to local client prospects
• Develop a strong pipeline of opportunities with new and existing accounts
• Lead proposals and evolve solution offerings
• Lead a team of professionals – both direct reports and via global delivery
• Ensure success of engagements using global delivery and vendor partners
• Manage client satisfaction in partnership with account management teams
• Contribute to business strategy and budget planning
• Manage profitability of engagements
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 8+ years IT Consulting Services experience with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in architecting Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O ERP (or AX) implementations
• Strong ties to the D365 community
• Business acumen with solid understanding of budgets, forecasting, planning, P&L’s, and complex pricing models
• Business development including strategic sales planning.
• Client engagement management and relationship building
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to write proposals and deliver executive presentations
• Strong decision making, judgment and analytical skills; skilled in developing and executing on pursuit strategies
• Business Development / Sales
• Sales Support
• Client Management
• Communication (Oral/Written)
• Client Relationship
• Microsoft Dynamics AX or D365
Microsoft Dynamics AX
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.