CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Director of Consulting – Service Delivery in San Diego, California
Director of Consulting – Service Delivery
CGI-experience the commitment
Find similar career opportunities
Category:Leadership and Management Roles
City:San Diego, California, United States
Employment Type:Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
Be part of something exciting. Join CGI as a Director of Consulting – Service Delivery to work on one of our largest IT programs, based in San Diego, CA. The person who fills this position will be joining a dynamic team with an established local client in IT Outsourcing and consulting with a focus on application development.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
As Director of Consulting – Service Delivery, you will plan, direct and coordinate Application Development and Maintenance services for a public sector customer, utilizing CGI delivery framework, project management, and ITIL best practices. You facilitate the customer experience through application upgrades, maintenance, and modernization using all aspects of the software development life cycle. You are the client point of contact to collaborate with delivery teams to bring problem resolution to the highly complex application and project issues. This role requires excellent written and verbal communication skills and an individual looking to excel in a team environment with an aptitude for strategy and long-term vision.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Lead the execution of the strategic account plan through establishing a strong working relationship with key stakeholders and bringing the “best of CGI” to address their challenges.
• Develop strong relationships with existing client stakeholders while expanding the CGI footprint to new executive stakeholders and decision makers.
• Service Delivery Management and Service Level metrics experience
• Proven record building and maintaining Client relationships and Business Development experience
• Ability to Understand and Address client concerns on resources and delivery
• Experience managing a diverse portfolio or a large number of clients
• Solid organizational skills and ability to work with multiple priorities
• Business development including strategic sales planning
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills including the ability to work with diverse personalities.
• Manage delivery team and support all aspects of project planning and execution activities as per milestones and report to management and all stakeholders
• Promote continuous improvement, and create metrics, reports, and changes to existing process documentation to increase team productivity
• Assist in resource allocation to promote maximum productivity
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
• Exposure to project financials with the ability to develop and manage revenue, cost and profitability
• Manage selection, integration, and delivery of 3rd party vendor activities
• 3-5 years of IT experience with 2-3 years of experience as a Delivery Manager
• Ability to deal with aggressive timelines and the associated pressure a must
- Communication (Oral/Written)
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
Have you been referred by a CGI Member for this position?* Yes No
CGI member’s email (@cgi.com) *
I agree to allow CGI to contact the CGI member who referred me to obtain additional information about my application and to confirm my referral. *
* This field is required.
CGI is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and to compliance with US laws and regulations. Click here at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEOPolicy-Signed2017.pdf to access our US EEO/Affirmative action policy.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
EPPA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf
FMLA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf
Consolidated EEO Is The Law at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEO_Poster.pdf
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at http://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.