CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. ERP Project Manager in San Diego, California
ERP Project Manager
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
ERP Project Manager
Category: Project Management
City: San Diego, California, US United States
Position ID: J0821-1599
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI is seeking an ERP Project Manager and Scum Master to join our team. You will work with project teams to drive project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring/controlling, and closure.
You will manage projects deploying the Microsoft D365 platform, and collaborate with a cross-discipline team of engineers, management, and customers to design innovative solutions for our clients.
The role is a significant position that involves working with customers and other stakeholders by developing and implementing solutions in a complex, highly dynamic environment.
Projects may be located throughout the US, though this role can be performed predominantly in a remote arrangement.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Perform project management duties for the implementation of Microsoft D365 Finance and Supply Chain solutions, as well as fulfill scrum master duties on projects that require use of the Agile methodology.
You will help our clients by identifying, specifying and analyzing requirements and processes, managing progress throughout the design, test and implementation process.
You may also lead scrum meetings, as well as manage the backlog on Agile projects.
Your ability to create innovative solutions will contribute to the success of our projects and the satisfaction of our clients.
• Manage projects on schedule and on budget
• Be responsible for all project oversight, including planning, directing and managing development resources and testing activities.
• Take initiative to coach, mentor, and orient co-workers and actively support team-based developments
• Drive the on-time delivery of complete scope while actively managing change requests and setting customer expectations
• Supervise staff with design, analysis, test planning, project work plans and estimates
• Ensure all solutions are delivered in accordance with CGI standards and methodologies
• Stay abreast of technical and industry developments
• Provide the highest quality services possible to all external and internal clients
• Assist with project estimation and System Requirements Specifications
• Be responsible for client satisfaction
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Must be a strong communicator, capable of delivering firm messages while maintaining positive working relationships with clients and colleagues.
Experience managing project budgets and timelines for projects with a duration of 6-18 months and in excess of $1M.
Should be familiar with Microsoft Azure DevOps and Microsoft Project.
Must be able to build partnerships and strong working relationships with Director-level and above personnel at client organizations.
• 7+ years of experience in IT-related project management required, 3+ related to ERP implementations
• Experience with the various industries is a plus
• Demonstrated ability to perform all facets of the standard project management lifecycle, including project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring/controlling and closure required
• Adept at actively managing scope, risk, and client communications required
• Project Management experience planning and monitoring analytics projects using Agile/Scrum principles
• Ability to balance technical requirements with business needs
• Strong interpersonal communications skills and excellent writing and presentation skills
Skill set/Years of experience:
Project management of ERP implementations - 3 years
Project Management - 7 years
Desired qualifications/non-essential skills required
Experience with Azure DevOps, Scrum Master, Familiarity with D365, PMP Certification
Skill set/Years of experience:
Agile Scrum Master - 1 year
Knowledge of Microsoft D365 ERP system - 3 years
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $66K - $125K*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.