CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Senior Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations Finance Lead in San Diego, California
Senior Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations Finance Lead
- Log in
Find similar career opportunities
Senior Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations Finance Lead
City: San Diego, California, United States
Position ID: J0620-0243
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI is seeking a Senior Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations Finance Lead who takes an end-to-end, process-based approach to address key business challenges within the financial area for a global major brand commercial client partner! This exciting role is located in San Diego, CA; and the project involves the client locations in Latin America, Mexico, Canada, Australia, and Malaysia! Finance is the framework for everything that is done with our client!
Functional Consultants are challenged to understand and respond to clients' varied business needs in both the private and public sector, and work with clients to rapidly enhance the internal capabilities needed to continuously improve operational and innovation performance. Our core offerings target different aspects of a client's value chain - both across the enterprise and at the intersections of assets, process, polices, and people delivering value.
As the ERP Implementation Finance Lead Consultant in the Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations (FO) Practice, you will use your strategy and operations consulting skills, business process knowledge, and other methodologies and tools to quantitatively analyze issues and drive solutions to transform our client's business.
CGI professionals are responsible for delivering large-scale, complex programs that marry processes with technology to help our clients achieve high performance. Dynamics 365 FO professionals design, implement and deploy Dynamics 365 solutions to achieve defined business goals. They maintain skills in Dynamics 365 FO applications process design and configuration; Dynamics 365 application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and Dynamics 365 FO application technical architecture.
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve. Come join committed, skilled and passionate people just like you! We are one of the few end-to-end consulting firms with the scale, reach, capabilities and commitment to meet clients’ enterprise digital transformation needs. Our 77,500 consultants and professionals work side-by-side with clients in 10 industries across more than 400 locations worldwide.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our benefits package includes multiple medical, dental, & vision options, both a Shared Purchase Plan (SPP) for CGI stocks and a 401(k) plan, PTO, ,as well as, numerous other life style benefits. CGI also provides unlimited sick leave!
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Conduct Workshops and work meetings with the client with the purpose of:
• Gather process and functional requirements as an input to application design
• Lead process and functional design activities
• Lead FIT/GAP Analysis for Dynamics 365 FO
• Lead application design and architecture components in Dynamics 365 FO
• Developing and testing detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes in Dynamics 365 FO
• Perform application design, configuration, test, and deploy activities
• Planning and executing data conversion activities
• Driving test planning and execution
• Project and program management that exhibits leadership in process re-engineering and implementation of process, technology, strategy, and organizational change
• Conduct Knowledge sharing sessions on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 functional Capabilities
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Must have 10 + yrs experience as an ERP systems implementation Finance Lead
• Must have 8+ yrs. experience as a Finance Lead implementing ERP systems for customers working in the Manufacturing Industry. Contract Manufacturing preferred, but not required
• Must have 8+ yrs. experience as a Finance Lead implementing ERP systems for Global, Public Companies
• Must have 10+ yrs. experience as a Finance Lead successfully implementing ERP systems that enable their clients to be fully prepared to manage internal controls and successfully be Audit-ready upon implementation
• Must have experience working with retail customers as these types of customers typically require prior experience with Liabilities and complicated trade promotion processes
• Bachelor’s Degree: Business or technology related BA/BS
• 4+ years (Minimum 1 year) -- Dynamics 365 FO implementation experience
• Experience leading requirements gathering process for Dynamics 365 FO implementation
• Clear and concise oral and written communication
• Ability to lead people, teams and projects
• Understanding of aspects of business management and strategic evaluation
• Accounting, audit or controller experience
• Culture compatible
• Results oriented / self-directed ability to drive change in unstructured environment
• Strong client interface and presentation skills
• Strong business acumen
• Track record of initiative and outstanding performance
• Excellent interpersonal skills-'Customer Focus'
• Manages customer expectations effectively
• Ability to quickly build relationships
• Passion for learning
• Strong time management skills
• Master’s Degree in business or technology
• Dynamics D365 FO Certification
• Prior consulting experience
• Working knowledge of at least one software development methodology
• Working knowledge of Microsoft platform skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Project
• Hands -on Audit Experience, preferred audit experience while working as a Controller and/or Accountant
ERP System CSB
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.