CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Project Manager - MES Q&M Plant - LS in Seattle, Washington
Project Manager - MES Q&M Plant - LS
CGI-experience the commitment
Find similar career opportunities
City:Seattle, Washington, United States
Employment Type:Full Time
The Project Manager will be responsible for the overall success of a project, including time and resource management, financial planning, scope management, issue and risk management, and project execution. The project manager will also have responsibility is to prepare and manage the master integrated schedule to an agreed WBS with key responsibilities for each section prepared. The Project Manager plans, directs, and monitors the work produced by the team(s), to include planning and implementing appropriate quality assurance activities. He or she is responsible for managing the client relationships, including general, ongoing communications, negotiation of scope and schedule changes, key risks, issue resolution, and ongoing progress reporting. The Project Manager shapes client expectations, and manages contracts and scope related to the project. The Project Manager must have a broad knowledge of industry best practices, embodied in PMIs Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) and be able to proactively identify potential project risks in order to advise and consult with clients on risk identification, analysis, and mitigation strategies. He or she must have a minimum of seven (7) years of relevant project management experience.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Leading all aspects of the project including: project planning and control, scope management, issue and risk management, and quality management.
• Lead and manage large and small projects across digital factory systems landscape to meet business needs – primary focus on MES.
• Identify business solutions using MES, including integration to connected systems.
• Lead software verification activities – includes reviewing test plans, coordinating with testers and development resources. Collaboratively elaborate requirements to enable test automation solutions.
• Responsible for setup and automation of business use cases in various test automation tools; implement end to end test automation tools and strategies, including performance & load testing for Emerson Syncade MES platform.
• Responsible for advanced configuration of MES to provide solutions for business needs.
• Other duties may be assigned at the discretion of the manager.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Minimum: Bachelors Degree in Manufacturing Engineering, Management Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or other related engineering discipline.
• Demonstrated success & experience working in integrated digital factory systems environment with MES, SAP, BI – MES experience a must. Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems in a digital factory landscape.
• Strong leadership skills; project management skills a must.
• Experience with process modeling in application environment. Prefer experience with Emerson. Experience integrating and automating manufacturing & test equipment with MES.
• Excellent people & communication skills (written and verbal), quick learner with strong initiative.
• Software verification / validation experience.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
Experience with Emerson Syncade
Database query / SQL knowledge.
Experience with 24x7 manufacturing environment.
Experience working in global business landscape.
Experience with software test automation tools.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
Have you been referred by a CGI Member for this position?* Yes No
CGI member’s email (@cgi.com) *
I agree to allow CGI to contact the CGI member who referred me to obtain additional information about my application and to confirm my referral. *
* This field is required.
CGI is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and to compliance with US laws and regulations. Click here at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEOPolicy-Signed2017.pdf to access our US EEO/Affirmative action policy.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
EPPA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf
FMLA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf
Consolidated EEO Is The Law at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEO_Poster.pdf
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at http://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.