CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Business Analyst - Life Science in Summit, New Jersey
Business Analyst - Life Science
CGI-experience the commitment
Find similar career opportunities
Category:Business Analysis (functional and technical)
City:Summit, New Jersey, United States
Employment Type:Full Time
The business analyst will be responsible for supporting the business partner in the Commercial domain, maintaining a high level of organization, and facilitiating meetings to gather and document requirements. Biopharmaceutical experience in Commercial – specifically around commercial operations (Veeva Promomats, Veeva CRM, speaker bureau understanding), will be beneficial in this role.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the services teams in which the requirements flow.
• Exhibits knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems.
• Defines models and interprets data within and between business activities
• Documents complex business processes using a combination of diagrams and explanations
• Reviews and edits requirements, specifications, business processes, and recommendations related to proposed solutions
• Identifies critical issues with ease
• Assists in the preparation and delivery of presentations as needed in an industry thought leadership role.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
3+ years of business analyst consulting in a waterfall and agile environment, advisory or professional services consulting experience
• Biopharmaceutical experience in Commercial – specifically around commercial operations (Veeva Promomats, Veeva CRM, speaker bureau understanding).
• Excellent interpersonal, communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills required
• The ability to review and summarize information and translate it C-Level audiences focused on the Business outcomes of the project(s).
• Must be able to work independently to accomplish these objectives
• Experience gathering business requirements, gap analysis, process flows, solution design
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university
• ECBA Certification or similar Business Analyst Certification
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
• Highly organized
• Facilitates and coordinates meetings with stakeholders
• Ability to establish immediate credibility with stakeholders and internal leadership
• Build consensus and achieve goals through influence
• Able to work under tight deadlines
• High attention to detail through proofing, follow through and scheduling
• Thrives in a dynamic work environment balancing priorities for efficient workflow
• Creative thinking and ability to seek innovative solutions to complex technical/business problems
- Communication (Oral/Written)
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
Have you been referred by a CGI Member for this position?* Yes No
CGI member’s email (@cgi.com) *
I agree to allow CGI to contact the CGI member who referred me to obtain additional information about my application and to confirm my referral. *
* This field is required.
CGI is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and to compliance with US laws and regulations. Click here at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEOPolicy-Signed2017.pdf to access our US EEO/Affirmative action policy.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
EPPA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf
FMLA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf
Consolidated EEO Is The Law at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEO_Poster.pdf
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at http://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.