CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Client Delivery Manager in Tallahassee, Florida
Client Delivery Manager
Find similar career opportunities
Client Delivery Manager
Category: Project Management
City: Tallahassee, Florida, United States
Position ID: J1118-0675
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: A company committed to clients
As the Managed Services Client Delivery Manager, you will lead the transition, implementation and upgrade initiatives for the Managed Services team through daily virtual interactions with internal CGI teams and executive stakeholders, and act as the on site Managed Services liaison to the client for long-term client relationship management.
This is an exciting client delivery opportunity, which requires an individual with the ability to oversee technical resources working in a dynamic environment supporting multiple client projects simultaneously. The ideal candidate is able to adapt quickly to often-changing client priorities while helping the technical resources navigate the changes and meet delivery commitments, both during projects and steady state managed operations.
For this role, CGI is looking for an individual with experience working on enterprise-scale projects with excellent problem solving and communication skills. This role requires a strong work ethic that takes full ownership of the Managed Services team’s deliverables and commitments; a proven history of service delivery management, driving teams to meet target dates and being very responsive to requests for assistance; and the ability to effectively work with other geographically distributed team members, other CGI teams and client stakeholders.
This position has minimal travel requirements, potentially a few times a year for team meetings/training or for strategic client support planning. This is a client site role and the member is expected to reside in Tallahassee, FL.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The candidate will work with Managed Services teams to plan, direct and monitor the Managed Services work from contract signature through successful delivery of projects. The candidate will also provide proactive direction, oversight and guidance for Managed Services activities, assist with issue management and action planning to bring troubled projects back on track, manage risks, issues and escalations during projects and steady state to address client needs while acting as an advocate for the Managed Services teams.
Candidate will oversee Managed Services activities, ensuring priorities are clearly defined, scheduled, and accomplished leveraging resource/task planning tools. The candidate will interact daily with technical resources, senior-level stakeholders and clients fostering positive relationships.
Candidate must operate under the CGI corporate standard frameworks for client, member, and stakeholder satisfaction. Candidate will report to the Managed Services Delivery Portfolio Owner.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 5+ years of Project Management experience with proven record of accomplishment managing large-scale modern software and/or hardware project implementation in a fast-paced environment.
• 5+ years for client relationship management with proven ability to build rapport, build consensus, set and manage clear expectation with team members and client stakeholders.
• 3+ years experience in managing ERP project through all phases of the project lifecycle including Initiating, Planning, Executing and Closing.
• 2+ years of experience leading technical project teams, liaising with other teams or departments to deliver technical initiatives.
• Project Management Professional in good standing.
• Strong understanding of IT outsourcing, technical infrastructures and networking preferred.
• Experience managing technical resources including those geographically/globally distributed.
• Must be able to manage multiple, often competing, priorities and client requests effectively within SLA contractual obligations.
• Excellent communication skills, high degree of responsiveness, and ability to work collaboratively to build relationships with other team members and client.
• Demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgement and strategic thinking with a minimum of supervision.
• Team-oriented focus, knowledge sharing, expectation management with all project team resources., maintaining a high degree of professionalism in all situations (including high stress).
• Ability to work in non-conventional environment with virtual team spanning time zones across the U.S. and in India.
Project Management - 5 yrs exp.
ERP, Technical project management - 2-3 yrs exp.
Communication and Relationship Management - 5 yrs exp.
Microsoft Office suite, including MS Project and Visio - 5 yrs exp.
• PMP certification required
• Certified Agile Service Manager preferred
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Project preferred
- Project Management
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.