CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Senior SCCM Technician in Tempe, Arizona
Senior SCCM Technician
Find similar career opportunities
Senior SCCM Technician
City: Tempe, Arizona, United States
Position ID: J1118-1746
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
Be part of a growing team in one of the largest technology and business services firms in the world. If you are a highly motivated, energetic, customer focused, and forward thinking team player then we have an opportunity for you in our End User Services operation.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Experience in SCCM (System Center Configuration Manager) 2012 R2 or SCCM 2016
• Application Deployment, SD and Patch management
• Application Packaging and Windows Application Migration (Win 10)
• Internal and UAT Testing Distribution and System Administration/Implementation of networks.
• Perform software distribution and patch management to Windows PC's, laptops, and servers
• Provide functional and technical written evaluations of products and operating system upgrades and patches
• Perform 3rd level support, identifying root cause with strategic solutions to problems.
• Strong experience in SCCM Administration, Software deployment and Package/Application.
• Good working experience in SCCM Site Maintenance tasks
• Solid Experience In Creating OSD Task Sequences for SOE Images.
• Expertise in Deploying Applications to End Users (Production) Using SCCM 2012 & SMS.
• Experience in Handling Tickets and Supporting Production Issues.
• Provide technical guidance and coordination with onsite / offshore teams.
• Understand client work practices and the nature of their business
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in Collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
• Coordinate and collaborate workflow processes and issues in Project delivery and team handling, capacity &Release management
• Experience in using creating Transforms (MST), Patches (MSP) and Merge Modules etc., for use with MSI’s.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 7+ years of SCCM experience, working with Operating System Deployment (OSD) feature
• OSD Driver profiles, OSD Windows 10 Update Servicing, and OSD User State Migration (USMT)
• Previous Windows 10 Deployment experience
• Windows 10 Image development
• MDT Task Sequence development
• SCCM Task Sequence development
• Bitlocker with MBAM
• Microsoft USMT ability to configure and troubleshoot from a task sequence and stand alone
• Scripting experience with focus on automation (PowerShell)
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Active Directory (General) - 5 years, Proficiency Level of Senior
• Microsoft Operating Systems to Windows 10 - 7 years, Proficiency Level of Senior
• SCCM/(SMS) - 7 years, Proficiency Level of Senior
• Endpoint Security - 3-5 years, Proficiency Level of Senior
• Network connectivity and concepts - 5 years, Proficiency Level of Senior
• Team-Oriented - 10 years, Proficiency Level of Senior
• Project-Oriented - 5 years, Proficiency Level of Senior
Minimum Education Required - Bachelor's Degree
• Must be able to interact with Client and CGI Management professionally
• Needs Ability to coordinate multiple Vendor Relationships
• Must be able to handle Client growth in the end-user environment
• Must have Excellent professional presentation, excellent communication and documentation skills
• Must be able to create, implement and enforce processes and policies
• Must be able to interact with other technical towers on a level commensurate with those skillsets
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.