Bookprint Personalization Supervisor - 2nd shift
Bookprint Personalization Supervisor - 2nd shift
Main location: United States, Arizona, Tucson
Position ID: J0923-0400
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI Federal is looking for team members at our Tucson Passport Center Book Print Production facility.
The Bookprint Personalization Supervisor will be responsible for the daily activities of the book print/cardprint, quality control and mailroom operations.
The ideal candidates should possess excellent communication skills and be able to work in a strict Security facility and fast paced environment. This position processes highly sensitive and confidential information. Experience with production is preferred.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Ensures the flow of operations between all contractor-staffed positions.
• Supervises 8-10 direct reports and daily production staff assigned to the department
• Guides direct reports through daily work activities through training and mentorship
• Provides new hire company onboarding assistance utilizing best practices for task completion and accounts set up
• Ensures direct reports understand and comply with workplace policies and provides corrective action as needed
• Monitors direct report attendance, shift schedules and time and expense charges for updates and necessary corrections
• Provides daily feedback on workflow and production projections to the Management Team
• Assists in providing studies and evaluations for Department of State
• Demonstrates excellent communications skills with all levels of management/contractors/client
• Implements Corporate Quality Control policies to effectively direct contract support activities
• Ensures satisfactory conformance with contract provisions and performance metrics
• Assigns, schedules, and reviews work of production staff
• Interprets policies, purposes, and goals of the organization for subordinates
• Supports the development and maintenance of succinct reporting methodology to ensure the client is informed of contractual performance
• Aids in coordinating activities with all other sections of the facility to obtain information to facilitate administration
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Ability to prepare management, business, technical, and personnel reports, reviews and documents for internal and external use
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• At a minimum, intermediate functionality in MS Office applications, including MS Excel and MS Word
• Must be available to work mandatory overtime (hours up to 11 per day and Saturdays as needed) to meet client demands
• Ability to obtain and maintain a Government Agency Moderate Risk Public Trust approval
• Ability to lift and carry 35 pounds without assistance, stand for long periods of time, visually verify information and hear without assistance
• Experience working in a quota-based production environment such as manufacturing and call centers.
Due to the nature of the government contract, this position requires US Citizenship.
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to skill set, level, experience, relevant training, and licensure and certifications. To support the ability to reward for merit-based performance, CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range for this role in the U.S. is $48,500.00 - $109,100.00.
Customer Service & Support
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Clickhere (https://cgi-veterans.jobs/) to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.