Business Process Modeling Developer
Business Process Modeling Developer
Category: Business Analysis (functional and technical)
Main location: United States, Various
Position ID: J0823-0850
Employment Type: Full Time
The best version of us starts with you. And the best version of you starts here.
CGI has an immediate need for a Business Process Modeling (BPM) Developer to join our Credit team. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced, Agile team environment.
This career opportunity is open to all locations across the U.S., but the member must be available to work during east coast work hours.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Design an end-to-end Camunda application with Spring Boot and external UI in Angular. Automate business processes leveraging Camunda and integrating with other enterprise systems, to increase efficiency and transparency across the business operations.
• Design and maintain best-practice guidelines and framework for BPM workflows.
• Work in an Agile environment and adapt to the changing needs and requirements of the business.
• Partner with scrum teams and liaise with Product Management to analyze and automate current workflows and processes using best practices to improve efficiencies.
• Translate business requirements to technical specifications.
• Design and develop applications on the BPM platform to satisfy end-user requirements.
• Collaborate with cross technology teams to integrate BPM applications with enterprise systems, setup/deploy infrastructure and cloud environments, and develop secure applications.
• Create technical artifacts, including process flowcharts, design/architecture documents, UML model, etc.
• Ensure that functionality and performance metrics meet all product and service level requirements.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Three+ years of experience in the software industry (Java, J2EE and Spring Boot) and in those 1-2 years of strong experience in Camunda BPMN
• Conversant with latest versions and features of Camunda (Camunda 7 & 8) and be able to maintain applications with reusable components for rapid application building in future business cases
• Hands on experience with BPMN, J2EE technologies, REST, open-source products, and databases (including Oracle and SQL Server)
• Ability to review code and provide deep guidance to teams as and when required
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Ability to work collaboratively with virtual teams spanning time zones across the country and in India
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Must live in proximity to a CGI office
*CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to: skill set level; experience and training; and licensure and certifications. CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $85,000-$198,400.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment
• Back-up childcare, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
Business Process Modelling
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Clickhere (https://cgi-veterans.jobs/) to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.