CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Policy Analyst in Washington DC, District Of Columbia
CGI-experience the commitment
Find similar career opportunities
City:Washington DC, District of Columbia, United States
Employment Type:Full Time
We are currently seeking a Policy Analyst to join our CGI Federal team in Washington, D.C. supporting the DOJ. This position requires a fully adjudicated and current TOP SECRET clearance and be able to pass a CI POLYGRAPH examination and obtain Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI).
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Provide subject matter expertise (SME) and support to branch management and executives in the analysis, evaluation, and coordination of new and revised policies
• Monitor policy trends, developments, and legal issues and apply, evaluate, and communicate resulting impacts to branch equities
• Provide recommendations on interpreting and drafting policies to support leadership decision-making responsibilities
• Research and analyze relevant policies, regulations, legal authorities to contribute in the review, input, and/or development of corporate policies, procedural documentation, Executive Orders, DOJ guidance, and additional internal and external related products
• Independently write, coordinate, and produce a substantial workload of policy products
• Coordinate meetings with different government agencies using appropriate security guidelines
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• B.S., in political science, public policy, communications or other related fields
• Minimum 3 years of experience in national security and IC policy and evaluation
• Knowledge of flaws, regulations, directives, and policies related to U.S. National Security and the USIC
• Outstanding writing, research, and analytical skills.
• Expertise drafting and coordinating policy documents, analytical products, and briefing documents
• Experience supporting complex federal programs with frequent aggressive and/or competing deadlines
• Expert oral and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills working in a team environment
• Superior ability to facilitate communication and coordination among federal partners, organizations, and working groups
• Superior ability to self-start and take initiative with minimal support or guidance
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Skill using MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) software
• Maintains professional demeanor at all times regardless of the circumstances
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
Have you been referred by a CGI Member for this position?* Yes No
CGI member’s email (@cgi.com) *
I agree to allow CGI to contact the CGI member who referred me to obtain additional information about my application and to confirm my referral. *
* This field is required.
CGI is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and to compliance with US laws and regulations. Click here at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEOPolicy-Signed2017.pdf to access our US EEO/Affirmative action policy.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
EPPA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf
FMLA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf
Consolidated EEO Is The Law at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEO_Poster.pdf
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at http://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.