CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Program Management Analyst II in Washington DC, Virginia
Program Management Analyst II
CGI-experience the commitment
Find similar career opportunities
City:Washington DC, Virginia, United States
Employment Type:Full Time
We are currently seeking a Program Management Analyst II to join our CGI Federal team in Washington, D.C. supporting the DOJ. This position requires a fully adjudicated and current TOP SECRET clearance and be able to pass a CI POLYGRAPH examination and obtain Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI).
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Write executive-level briefing papers to succinctly explain program data, requirements, issues, and recommendations
• Brief management on status, issues, and options for programs and projects
• Use quantitative and qualitative analytical skills to analyze and evaluate data, identify issues and formulate recommendations for presentation
• Extract source data from multiple databases
• Accurately manipulate data in spreadsheets and pivot tables as an analytical tool and to create demonstrative graphics and tables for briefing products
• Research and analyze prior practices, guidance, policies, and regulations that informs the analysis of options
• Coordinate and partner with internal/external agencies to collect task responses and requests for information (RFIs)
• Draft Branch final responses for taskers and RF!s containing written justifications and data requirements
• Attend meetings and routinely draft meeting notes summarizing topics, outcomes, and follow-up items
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor’s degree in economics, data analytics or a related degree, MBA or Master's degree in economics, data analytics, or a related degree preferred
• Minimum 6 years expert experience in federal government leading and/or coordinating multiple, complex projects with competing deadlines
• Superior writing skills and experience producing data/resource-focused summary papers, reports, and briefs containing written analyses, justifications, and graphics describing data related to operational outcomes
• Strong skill researching and analyzing data, written information, and programmatic outcomes to assess risks, formulate recommendations, and present written analysis and data
• Experience applying operational objectives/outcomes to fiscal goals
• High proficiency using MS Excel spreadsheets and pivot tables, PowerPoint presentations and demonstrative graphics, Word documents, and SharePoint lists and workflow tools
• Demonstrated experience successfully working at an Executive Staff-level
• Strong attention to detail, self-starter with demonstrated initiative, and superior briefing and interpersonal skills
• Writing sample required
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
Have you been referred by a CGI Member for this position?* Yes No
CGI member’s email (@cgi.com) *
I agree to allow CGI to contact the CGI member who referred me to obtain additional information about my application and to confirm my referral. *
* This field is required.
CGI is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and to compliance with US laws and regulations. Click here at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEOPolicy-Signed2017.pdf to access our US EEO/Affirmative action policy.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
EPPA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf
FMLA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf
Consolidated EEO Is The Law at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEO_Poster.pdf
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at http://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.