CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. ASW Analyst in Washington, District Of Columbia
Find similar career opportunities
Category: Business Analysis (functional and technical)
City: Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Position ID: J1217-0736
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
Provide technical and administrative support to the VIRGINIA Class Submarine Program Office, NAVSEA PMS450, Development and Modernization Division. Customer is responsible for integration of new technologies in submarines procured by the US Navy. Analyst will manage access to technical data.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Maintain a database tracking personnel with access to various categories of information related to the ship design process.
• Prepare weekly progress reports for the customer, consolidating inputs from tasked activities. Highlight issues and risk areas requiring immediate resolution or call for action plans.
• Track lessons learned and action items for the customer.
• Assist in the preparation of presentation material for the customer.
• Prepare customer correspondence in accordance with Navy Correspondence Manual requirements.
• Provide input for congressional reports and inquiries from outside agencies as requested.
• Support, coordinate, and participate in meetings within the IPPD framework.
• Provide inputs to monthly technical reports for the customer.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years of related experience.
• Ability to successfully complete the CGI Federal Background Investigation to include; 50 State Criminal, Education, Employment, Credit and Driving Records Checks for continued employment.
• Ability to maintain a SECRET security clearance is required for continued employment; US Citizenship is required.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong Microsoft Programs skills
• Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of related operational experience with equivalent technical training, OR, Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) (any level) certification in Information Technology, Test and Evaluation or Systems Planning, Research, Development and Engineering.
• Working knowledge of the DoD acquisition process.
• Familiarity submarine operations or design.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.