CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Contract Support Manager (DCD OCIJ) in Washington, District Of Columbia
Contract Support Manager (DCD OCIJ)
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Contract Support Manager (DCD OCIJ)
City: Washington, District of Columbia, US United States
Position ID: J1021-0710
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI is looking to hire a Contract Support Manager in the DC-Metro Area, who will lead a large group of Members, who support the Department of Justice.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Manage a large support staff workforce with geographically dispersed locations throughout the US;
• Brief program manager on project status and risks mitigation strategies;
• Developing and maintaining rapport with multiple clients and members;
• Coordinate communications between multiple clients and headquarters component;
• Support end clients by recommending operational improvements;
• Point of contact for DOJ Management implementation change and procedural requests;
• Administrative oversight of staff to include monitoring time keeping and training status to ensure compliance and all managerial HR functions;
• Prepares reports to analyze trends and forecast future needs.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Must have a Bachelors Degree
• Must have at least 5 years of experience overseeing a group of people
• Must be able to pass a CGI background check to start employment
• Must be able to obtain a government security clearance to start employment
• Due to the nature of this contract, US Citizenship is required
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.