CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Correspondence Management Analyst I- CRM in Washington, District Of Columbia
Correspondence Management Analyst I- CRM
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Correspondence Management Analyst I- CRM
City: Washington, District of Columbia, US United States
Position ID: J0721-2250
Employment Type: Full Time
The Criminal Division’s Records and Information Management (RIM) program staff provides support and services to assist Sections/Offices within the Criminal Division with all Records and Information Management related issues regardless of records format. The goals of the section are to bring a consistent approach to the Agency’s record keeping practices, free up valuable office space from record storage, transitioning records keeping practices to electronic formats, and ensure the retention of vital documents. The program has evolved to provide a variety of services to the Criminal Division:
o Inactive records storage and maintenance;
o Record retrieval and research request service;
o Retention and disposition scheduling;
o Secure disposition of outdated material;
o Transition to Electronic Records;
o Preservation of material;
o In-office consulting on records system;
o Planning, support, and assistance for records lifecycle needs; and
o Vital records planning.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Receives, processes, and maintains active and inactive case litigation files in accordance with the records management procedures and standards prescribed by the Department of Justice (DOJ) and the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA). This includes, but not limited to, tasks such as data entry, processing interfiles, filing, responding to file requests, and labeling files.
• Follows standard opening, case control and closing procedures for case litigation files in accordance with DOJ policies;
• Creates and generates a DOJ number (DJ Number) in an automated system;
• Properly prepares and handles main case file and enclosure file creation in accordance with DOJ policy;
• Performs manifesting of all active and inactive case files in the automated tracking system;
• Tracks all active or inactive case file actions in the automated tracking system.
• Creates and generates interfile request;
• Performs day to day filing;
• Uses scanning equipment to convert physical documents to electronic formats upon request;
• Retrieves and delivers case files to Criminal Division personnel upon request;
• Properly organizes and handles materials for archiving in accordance with Criminal Division policy and NARA standards;
• Assist other records personnel with palletizing of record material;
• Participates in records quality assurance reviews;
• Coordinates with record specialist to transfer and/or retrieval of files between Criminal Division’s offsite locations and the NARA Federal Records Centers(FRC) locations.
• Process the physical records, their movement to other locations, tracking of such movement, updating and modifying record information, labeling, boxing and retiring groups of records, making special trips and deliveries, packing and handling special (classified) records, and boxing documents for shipment to the Washington National Records Center (WNRC) or the National Archives and Records Administration located at College Park
• Assist in performing inventories of active and inactive record storage and file areas, to include but not limited to, physical and electronic record-keeping systems (records management tracking and file tracking).
• Provide day-to-day customer support via e-mail, telephone and/or face-to-face interaction related to tasks set forth above.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Must be able to pass CGI Background check
Must be able to obtain DOJ MRPT/ CRM Clearance
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.