CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Correspondence Management Analyst II- CRM in Washington, District Of Columbia
Correspondence Management Analyst II- CRM
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Correspondence Management Analyst II- CRM
City: Washington, District of Columbia, US United States
Position ID: J1021-4119
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI Federal is seeking a Correspondence Management Analyst II to support the Criminal division of DOJ in DC.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Correspondence and Citizen Inquiry Support: Receives Citizen, Congressional and Executive incoming correspondence, making determinations regarding what the appropriate response should be from the Fraud Section, doing various checks against Pacer and Section/Divisional information sources to determine if a particular matter is open, closed, or eligible for referral to other agencies; reviews and drafts current Section correspondence.
• Ensures formatting, form, etc., is in accordance with the Correspondence Manual, and ensures timely preparation of correspondence. Reviews all prepared correspondence for correct format, grammar, spelling, etc. Prepares responses to citizen complaints; receives and reviews correspondence overdue reports and works with others collaboratively to affect remedies and move the response along.
• Receives telephone calls coming into the Section and routes to appropriate parties or responds if the issue is within the incumbent’s purview.
• Victim Witness and FOIA Support: Provides clerical assistance to the Victim Witness Specialist, and other officials, in support of victim/witness services. Provides similar support for the Division’s Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) efforts. Provides direct administrative support to crime victims and witnesses, including arranging and administering logistics to include travel, accommodations and various supporting documentation. Provides information on court schedule changes, status of defendant's pleas, results of trial, opportunities to address the court, and post-sentencing notification. Assists in the return of evidence to victims.
• Acts as the lead CMA by overseeing the correspondence tasks, assigning work to subordinate analysts, and providing training when needed to new analysts.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Must have at least 4 years of relevant work experience
Bachelors Degree preferred
Must be able to pass CGI background check
Must be able to obtain DOJ/CRM MRPT clearance
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.