CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Management Analyst I (Security Assistant) ENRD in Washington, District Of Columbia
Management Analyst I (Security Assistant) ENRD
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Management Analyst I (Security Assistant) ENRD
City: Washington, District of Columbia, US United States
Position ID: J1221-1154
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI Federal is seeking a Security Assistant to support ENRD in DC.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Functional Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Provide direct assistance and support to the administration of the ENRD Personnel Security Program
• Initiate e-Quip survey questionnaires
• Initiate or perform extensive indices checks, arrest record checks, and the like to obtain pertinent and identifying information for the cases assigned.
• Advise federal security program manager of potentially controversial matters or those matters with far reaching implications.
• Provide first level review and analysis of security background investigations.
• Summarize data and compose necessary correspondence for initiation of investigation, outlining background of individual cases, advising of information obtained from research and analysis and define security concerns. Issue guidance for the initiation of investigation. Forward correspondence to the Government lead for approval before transmission.
• Review and analyze requests for background investigations.
• Prepare a detailed analysis of all information developed, to include potential remedial or precautionary action to meet minimum security standards.
• Assist with briefings and debriefings of individual cases as necessary.
• Upload all official documents into the defined system of record, management, workflow, or tracking systems, files, and /or sub - files.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• High school diploma
• Current Public Trust Moderate Background Investigation or able to obtain a Public Trust Moderate Background Investigation.
• One (1) year of experience in the personnel security investigative or investigative analyst field.
• Experience conducting and interpreting database checks and credit reports.
• Experience performing routine office administrative support functions.
• Demonstrated analytical ability to critically review and analyze various types of incoming material and investigative reports to discern potential security vulnerabilities and to identify viable investigative leads.
• Proficient computer skills to include:
✓ Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
✓ Use of Internet to conduct research and / or open source checks in aid of investigations
• Knowledge of and experience with use of applicable commercial and Federal Government database systems.
• Experience performing database searches for information related to personnel security matters.
• Responsibility for security of program data and materials.
• Process security clearance and BI documentation in preparation for suitability assessment.
• Prepare documentation for security contract files.
• Experience performing multiple administrative tasks dealing with databases queries, filing, processing mail and performing audits.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience to conduct established Federal Government standards for investigations, BIs, and security investigations relating to suitability and security standards.
Desired Experience Requirements:
Knowledge of the following security – related / investigative guidelines:
• Federal Investigative Standards (FISs)
• Security Executive Agent Directives (SEADs)
• Executive Orders (EOs)
• U.S. Code of Federal Regulations (US CFR)
All candidates must be able to pass a CGI background check and obtain a DOJ MRPT clearance.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.