Organization Change Management Lead
Organization Change Management Lead
Category: Business Consulting, Strategy and Digital Transformation
Main location: United States, District of Columbia, Washington
Position ID: J0224-0612
Employment Type: Full Time
Join a collaborative team, solving customer issues and accessing an array of resources for your success. Take advantage of tremendous opportunities as you help us chart our path to industry leadership. Our customer is passionate about their mission and we are tasked with keeping their IT services running smoothly, to help them achieve their goals. The Organization Change Management Director is responsible for leading and managing large-scale technology transformation change management initiatives for a variety of groups within the client’s organization. This includes working with clients to assess their change needs, develop and implement change management strategies and plans, and measure the success of change initiatives. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of change management principles and practices, as well as experience in working with a variety of stakeholders.
The position is located in Fairfax, VA at the CGI office, but hybrid work from home, office, or client site in Washington, DC may be feasible based on contract requirements.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Lead and manage change management initiatives for a variety of clients
• Conduct change impact assessments and identify risks and opportunities
• Develop and implement change management strategies and plans
• Develop and deliver communication and engagement plans
• Work with project teams to integrate organizational change management activities into the overall project plan
• Measure and report on the success of change initiatives
• Determine the impact of OCM programs and develop alternative strategies, as needed
• Provide support to clients throughout the change process
• Work with a variety of stakeholders, including employees, managers, and executives
• Develop and deliver change management training to clients
• Mentor and coach junior change management consultants
• Participate in the development of the organization's change management methodology and tools
• Stay up-to-date on the latest change management trends and best practices
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Bachelor's degree in business administration, human resources, or a related field
• 10+ years of experience in change management or a related field
• Strong understanding of change management principles and practices
• Experience in leading and managing change management initiatives for technology transformations (large-scale Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) cloud implementations preferred)
• Experience working directly with clients & internal teams, following an agile methodology, to understand the business requirements and assess the change impact(s)
• Ability to identify anticipated points of resistance and develop specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns
• Experience conducting readiness assessments, evaluating results, and presenting findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner
• Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Critical/Analytical Thinking
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to skill set, level, experience, relevant training, and licensure and certifications. To support the ability to reward for merit-based performance, CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range for this role in the U.S. is $106,200 - $185,800.
Business Process Consulting
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, height, weight, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the Position ID of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a Position ID will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Clickhere (https://cgi-veterans.jobs/) to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.