CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Senior Momentum Functional SME (Ambassador) in Washington, District Of Columbia
Senior Momentum Functional SME (Ambassador)
CGI-experience the commitment
Find similar career opportunities
City:Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Employment Type:Full Time
CGI Federal has an immediate need for a Momentum Functional SME/Ambassador for a large-scale iFAMS/Momentum ERP financial system implementation. This is an exciting full-time opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting one of the largest organizations of the US Federal Government. This program will retire the agency’s existing legacy system and replace it with iFAMS/Momentum. We take an innovative and collaborative approach to supporting our client, working in an agile environment using emerging technologies. You will be interacting with a dynamic team of people, with opportunities to learn and grow as you help deliver the overall solution to our client.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The Momentum Functional SME/Ambassador is a strategic role that requires knowledge of the Momentum solution and its implementations along with the capability to navigate a complex environment with a large Federal government administration. In this position, the selected candidate will:
• Possess strong Momentum domain expertise to solve complex problems, provide guidance and experience on technical solution implementation, engage resources and/or serves as a domain team leader, perform analyses of client issues, and help to ensure that the IT program meets business needs.
• Provide day-to-day clarification, explanation, and knowledge transfer regarding the Momentum Solution and implementation approach
• Become an expert on the client’s business processes to support the migration planning activities for that specific Administration
• Proactively identify and resolve issues regarding the program
• Have sufficient information and training to address concerns in an efficient and effective manner.
• Provide leadership and guidance in collaboration with client leadership.
• Potentially manage a team of Momentum SMEs
• Be an expert in one or more domain areas such as software, hardware, data, quality, or financial expertise.
• Have experience implementing business process reengineering, developing financial models, orchestrating change management principles, and conducting performance measurements.
• Oversee and manage specific functional areas; coordinates with stakeholders affected by functional area.
• Provide technical, managerial, or administrative direction for problem definition, analysis, requirements development and implementation for complex to extremely complex systems in the subject matter area.
• Make recommendations and advise on system improvements in the following specialties: information systems architecture; networking; telecommunications; automation; communications protocols; risk management/electronic analysis; software; life-cycle management; software development methodologies; and modeling and simulation.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor’s degree
• 8+ years of subject matter expertise in 1 or more Momentum domain areas
• Hands-on experience with financial ERP systems
• Strong client management and project management experience; ability to effectively communicate and interact with senior level management and clients
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• An outstanding ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines
• Mature, teachable, self-motivated with a positive attitude and good work ethic, the successful candidate will be a team player who is proactive
• Due to the nature of this government contract, US Citizenship is required.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
Have you been referred by a CGI Member for this position?* Yes No
CGI member’s email (@cgi.com) *
I agree to allow CGI to contact the CGI member who referred me to obtain additional information about my application and to confirm my referral. *
* This field is required.
CGI is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and to compliance with US laws and regulations. Click here at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEOPolicy-Signed2017.pdf to access our US EEO/Affirmative action policy.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
EPPA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf
FMLA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf
Consolidated EEO Is The Law at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEO_Poster.pdf
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at http://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.