CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Sr. Business Process Reengineering Specialist in Washington, District Of Columbia
Sr. Business Process Reengineering Specialist
CGI-experience the commitment
Find similar career opportunities
Category:Business Analysis (functional and technical)
City:Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Employment Type:Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
Are you interested in expanding your knowledge base? If so, CGI Federal’s Regulatory Agency Programs Business Unit has an exciting opportunity supporting the federal government. We are looking for people with federal government compliance or financial industry expertise, analytical capabilities and an innovative mindset to solve problems.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The Senior Business Process Reengineering Specialist will be required to support the implementation of a variety of compliance and operational improvement initiatives.
• Document analytical work and formalize models for transfer to the appropriate stakeholders, including assumptions and data sources
• Refine or define processes, procedures, policies and training to support the use of models to improve results
• Develop a stakeholder communications strategy and products, including: web tools, forms and instructions, call scripts and other outreach efforts
• Follow client documentation development, approval and storage procedures
Collaborate with data scientists, data analysts and business consultants to design and implement successful business improvements based on analytics & modeling results.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Ability to formally present and document analytical work and model, strategies or processes in a simple and succinct manner to all levels of the client’s organization
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to effectively interface with client and team members
• Experience with organizational change management, scheduling, organizing and communicating time-sensitive tasks
• Proficiency required with the Microsoft Office Suite
• US citizenship or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance required
• BS/BA in business, IT or related field; degree may be substituted with the equivalent years of professional experience
• 5 – 7 years of relevant consulting or industry experience in business process reengineering or strategic initiatives
• All work will be performed on client site in Washington, D.C.
Desired Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies
• Understanding of SAS and or other statistical reporting systems
• Six Sigma certification or equivalent experience working with process improvement methodologies (KANBAN, Rational Tools, Kaizen, etc.)
- Business Process Reengineering
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
Have you been referred by a CGI Member for this position?* Yes No
CGI member’s email (@cgi.com) *
I agree to allow CGI to contact the CGI member who referred me to obtain additional information about my application and to confirm my referral. *
* This field is required.
CGI is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and to compliance with US laws and regulations. Click here at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEOPolicy-Signed2017.pdf to access our US EEO/Affirmative action policy.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
EPPA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf
FMLA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf
Consolidated EEO Is The Law at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEO_Poster.pdf
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at http://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.