CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Training Manager in Washington, District Of Columbia
CGI-experience the commitment
Find similar career opportunities
Category:Leadership and Management Roles
City:Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Employment Type:Full Time
CGI Federal has an immediate need for a senior-level Training Manager for a large-scale iFAMS/Momentum ERP financial system implementation. This is an exciting full-time opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting one of the largest organizations of the US Federal Government. This program will retire the agency’s existing legacy system and replace it with iFAMS/Momentum. We take an innovative and collaborative approach to supporting our client, working in an agile environment using emerging technologies. You will be interacting with a dynamic team of people, with opportunities to learn and grow as you help deliver the overall solution to our client.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The Training Manager will lead the overall training effort and establish the strategy which will guide the planning, design, creation, and delivery of end-user training for approximately 70k end-users of the new ERP system and related business processes across 170+ locations.
The selected candidate will guide in the selection and application of appropriate training approaches, including on-site, e-learning and remote webinar sessions. You must be able to clearly demonstrate a modern approach to training, with proven experience in rolling out e-learning, videos and webinars.
• Establish an integrated training strategy and implementation plan to support the planning, design, development and delivery of training to approximately 70k end-users across 170+ locations in the US. The strategy and plan will address an approach for formal training, just-in-time training, knowledge transfer, remedial/refresher training, rollout support activities for impacted stakeholders, and evaluation/assessment techniques.
• Use your experience and expertise to advise on the most effective and efficient methods and mediums for training a large and diverse user base
• Interface directly with senior-level client leaders to determine expectations and requirements
• Manage the budget, training schedule, and training team to ensure delivery of training and associated deliverables on-time and within budget
• Develop training rollout plans, based on the established training strategy
• Manage and oversee design and creation of curriculums, instructional materials and job aids
• Oversee delivery quality to manage and ensure client satisfaction
• Oversee logistical planning for training delivery dates and locations
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Must have a Bachelor's degree.
• 10+ years of combined progressive facilitation and instructional design experience.
• 10+ years of training development and delivery experience, including direct experience with modern techniques (e.g., e-learning).
• Experience designing training that complies with Section 508 and associated standards such as Sharable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM) conformance
• Experience of developing and delivering business training approach in a complex IT systems environment (preferably ERP and cloud based)
• Experience with ERP implementations with focus on financial systems; experience with transformation efforts in a complex, fast-moving business environment
• Strong client management skills and ability to communicate and build effective working relationships across a diverse groups of stakeholders
• Excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills.
• Ability to constantly learn and adapt to new technologies.
• A passion for adult education and teaching.
• Due to the nature of this government contract, US Citizenship is required.
• Detailed knowledge in one or more aspects of Momentum
• Knowledge of ERP/Federal financial systems
• Experience with training software like Captivate, Camtasia preferred.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
Have you been referred by a CGI Member for this position?* Yes No
CGI member’s email (@cgi.com) *
I agree to allow CGI to contact the CGI member who referred me to obtain additional information about my application and to confirm my referral. *
* This field is required.
CGI is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and to compliance with US laws and regulations. Click here at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEOPolicy-Signed2017.pdf to access our US EEO/Affirmative action policy.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
EPPA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf
FMLA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf
Consolidated EEO Is The Law at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEO_Poster.pdf
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at http://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.