CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. TPF Agent / Courier in West Sacramento, California
TPF Agent / Courier
Find similar career opportunities
TPF Agent / Courier
Category: Service Desk / End User Services
City: West Sacramento, California, United States
Position ID: J1218-0402
Employment Type: Full Time
Timesheet Processing Facility (“TPF”) Agent / Courier
The TPF Agent / Courier is responsible for the accurate and timely completion of the pick-up and drop-off of mail during their assigned courier routes. TPF Agent / Courier is also responsible from the beginning to the end of their assigned routes to ensure all established policies and procedures are followed. In addition, TPF the Agent / Courier quickly communicate all issues that impact the quality or timely completion of the process to the TPF Manager and / or the CMIPS Program Support Manager.
Depending on the skill sets of the individual, the tasks of the TPF Agent / Courier may spend part of the shift performing the tasks of the Timesheet Processing Facility (“TPF”) Agent, such as document preparation, scan operation and verification and quality assurance.
Document Preparation is the daily preparation, scanning, and verification of incoming correspondence. Ensuring all documents received are processed in accordance with the CGI TPF guidelines. In addition, communicating all issues that impact the quality or timely completion of the production process to the Capture Operations Manager.
Preparing incoming documents for efficient and proper entry into the Capture software for scanning. Writing relevant batch information on a batch cover page (e.g., single-sided versus dual-sided, batch type of timesheets, travel claims or sick leave). Document preparation is a critical step as it determines how documents enter the case management system and as such the individual must be efficient and detail oriented.
Scanning is operation of the high volume scanner. Duties include preparing scanning equipment, scanning documents, and performing routine maintenance of the scanning equipment. Experience with ImageTrac IBML scanners is a plus.
Quality Assurance of scanned batches and indexing documents enables the document to undergo further processing and committal to permanent electronic storage. Familiarity with IBM Datacap capture software is a plus. The indexer must become familiar with the incoming form types, as improper indexing may result in loss or release of vital and sensitive information. Assigning document types to images and performing quality assurance on images is a crucial task since documents that are classified incorrectly may be difficult to retrieve at a later time.
Filing and possible retrieval of the paper documents in boxed storage until the scanned image has been indexed in Datacap and the paper retention period has expired.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
FUTURE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary duties and responsibilities of the Document Courier are to perform the timely mail pick-up and drop-off runs once or twice daily.
The secondary duties may include those of the Document Processing Specialist, including, but not limited to, the following:
• Considered applicant will have clean driving record.
• Must have be fully insured and have fully insured vehicle.
• Vehicle must be 5 years or less in age.
• Vehicle must be a fully enclosed vehicle (no open bed trucks) with adequate enclosed and secure space to carry significant mail volume.
• Ability to drive and spend significant time on freeway systems.
• Ability to pull a mail cage and lift boxes of documents up to approximately 50 pounds.
• Sending envelopes through the equipment to cut open the mail.
• Extracting documents from envelopes that have been cut open.
• Removing staples and paper clips.
• Repairing torn documents with transparent tape.
• Meet daily production goals established by Operations Managers and/or Supervisors.
• May be responsible for assisting in the training of new hires by utilizing operational knowledge of production processes.
• Assisting as directed with daily document quality control and processing of reports.
• Participating in periodic team meetings as necessary.
• Performing other duties as assigned.
• Recording productivity statistics for reporting, such as the number of envelopes opened and the inches of documents prepared.
• Separating documents according to number of sides/number of sheets.
• Sorting documents into batches of approximately 500 pages.
• Inserting batch coversheets and, if necessary, document separator sheets.
• Writing batch information on batch cover sheet and box for filing the batch.
• Placing the prepared batch in a designated “ready-to-be-scanned” area.
• Check and receive in mail and email estimated statistics by P.O. Box.
• Accurately prepare documents for scanning based on guidelines and standard operating procedures.
• Scanning documents using high volume scan equipment, recording the batch mail receipt date and paper filing box, validating counts balance per batch cover sheet while ensuring the highest image quality.
• Ensuring proper settings of scanner and software controls.
• Feeding documents through scanner.
• Checking quality of scanned images.
• Boxing documents for post-scan storage or shredding.
• Clearing paper jams.
• Cleaning image guides and rollers (per the scanner manual).
• Calibrating the scanner as recommended by the manual.
• Validating data OCR’ed on each each document.
• Checking legibility and completeness of image (quality checks).
• Submitting requests for re-scanning.
• Entering field values and document type for each document that is either incorrectly captured by the software or missed entirely.
• Deleting blank documents.
• Identifying documents for rescan.
• Enters Provider and Recipient data as needed as part of service request resolution.
• Meet daily production goals established by Operations Managers and/or Supervisors.
• May be responsible for assisting in the training of new hires by utilizing operational knowledge of production processes based training programs.
• Assist as directed with daily chart quality control and processing of reports.
• Participate in periodic team meetings as necessary.
• Follows all pertinent policies and procedures.
• Functions positively in a technological and team-based environment.
• Makes suggestions for improvements throughout the business process.
• Adhere to all confidentiality policies at all times.
• Adhering to all policies, guidelines, programs, and procedures in the employee handbook.
• Follows all guidelines in compliance with security and privacy standards, inclusive of but not limited to FTI, PHI, and HIPAA standards.
• Maintains production standards.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
• Must be able to pass pre-employment screening and driving history background check based on Company guidelines and policies.
• Experience with PC, Microsoft Windows, and data entry.
• Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively with other employees.
• Display effective and professional communication with internal and external customers.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Ability to type a minimum of 35 wpm
• Must be able to work overtime as needed
• A proven team player
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.