CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Sr. Salesforce Developer in Westerville, Ohio
Sr. Salesforce Developer
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Sr. Salesforce Developer
Category: Software Development/ Engineering
City: Westerville, Ohio, US United States
Position ID: J0821-1928
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI, a Platinum Salesforce Implementation Partner, is seeking a Senior Salesforce Developer. The Senior Salesforce Developer will rely on their growing technical skills and experience to design, estimate, present, and deliver technical solutions with clean, well-organized, and expressive code to CGI’s Salesforce customer base. This person will work with our clients to understand their business needs and help deliver value through technology using Salesforce.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
How you will be helping us grow and enabling our customers:
● Cultivate and nurture relationships with our clients through transparency, organization, and impeccable communication
● Deliver high quality, well tested code using SOLID design principals and enterprise design patterns within a given project timeline
● Ability to manage customer conversations and drive technical solutions with technical and non-technical customers
● Work with clients to shape technical architecture and define project requirements to address their specific business needs
● Design, develop, and document solutions to meet technical requirements
● Delegate development work to other team members as needed and oversee that the build is done to according to standards and timeline
● Stay up to date on new Salesforce features/releases/products
● Participate in the solution development, implementation and project closeout at customer sites
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
● 2 – 5 years of prior Salesforce and Force.com experience
● Experience with front-end and back-end development including: Aura Framework, Lightning Web Component(LWC), Visualforce, Apex, REST and SOAP-based web services, debugging, troubleshooting, and performance management
● Exceptional knowledge of object-oriented concepts and development experience with design patterns including MVC
● Understanding of relational databases, including work with SOQL, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, or other common RDBMS
● Experience with driving data migrations between Salesforce and other systems.
● Experience with troubleshooting integrations issues with clients and internal team members
● Professional experience in a test-driven and formal QA development environment
● Strong written and verbal communication skills - must be able to effectively convey information and recommendations to clients (technical and none-technical)
● Salesforce Platform Developer Certification or other object-oriented programming certification, preferred
● Approximately 3-6 years of experience in software development or programming
● Bachelor’s Degree in Information Science, Computer Science or other related Degree. Master’s preferred
Experience may be considered in lieu of completed Degree
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.