CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Planisware Project Manager in Wilmington, Delaware
Planisware Project Manager
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Planisware Project Manager
Category: Project Management
City: Wilmington, Delaware, US United States
Position ID: J0521-1002
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: A company committed to clients
This is a hybrid role: part project management and part system architect/business analysis. The main responsibilities for this position will be a) to manage the scope, resourcing, and cost for Planisware related projects, in which CGI and others perform technical enhancements and support for the Planisware system, and b) guide the client on how best to achieve various capabilities through use of the Planisware system. The customer also needs a formal support model for the Planisware tool, so establishing support roles & responsibilities, will also be a responsibility. The ideal candidate needs to be comfortable leading the client on which system functions to use to meet business needs/capabilities. The successful candidate will interact regularly with clients to learn their internal processes and understand the needs of their organization, and then to help them achieve their vision. Agile methodology experience required; certification a plus.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Achieve Customer Satisfaction in the Mgmt of the Implementation Projects, by: insuring Communication with the Customer aligned with the expectations of the client’s business needs and culture; setting the right level of expectations, and constantly monitoring alignment between Customer’s expectations, Capability of the Software Solution (at the functional level, not technical), and Capacity Planning.
• Accomplish information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
• Maintain organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
• Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with customer departments.
• Verify application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
• Accomplish financial objective by forecasting requirements; preparing a project budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
• Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
To be successful in this role, the candidate must have knowledge and experience with
Configuration or implementation of Planisware in Life Sciences orgs
mapping business requirements to Planisware system capabilities
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
3 years with Planisware
3 years as a PM
Strong communication skills
Ability to work on a team
Strong written skills
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $84,000-$120,000*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.